Only certain citizenship statuses are eligible to apply for FEE-HELP. To find out if you are eligible,
please select your current citizenship status from the option(s) provided below.
Is your visa a permanent humanitarian visa? And will you be resident in Australia for the duration of the
unit(s) of study for which you are applying for FEE-HELP?
New Zealand citizens who have been long-term residents of Australia since childhood can now apply for FEE-HELP if they meet certain criteria.
- You first entered Australia as a child under 18 years of age and at that time you did not have a spouse or de facto partner;
- You meet the residency requirements:
- first started to be generally living as a resident in Australia at least 10 years before the test day;1
- have been in Australia for at least:
- a total of 8 out of the 10 years immediately before the test day;
- a total of 18 months out of the two years immediately before the test day; and
- You are otherwise eligible for FEE-HELP.
1For the purposes of this form, ’test day‘ means the first day you successfully applied for a HELP loan as an eligible NZ SCV holder for a unit that forms part of the same course of study. If you have not previously applied for a HELP loan for a unit that forms part of your course of study then the ’test day‘ is the date you submit this form.
You are eligible to apply for FEE-HELP!
You MUST read the
FEE-HELP Information booklet before completing this form. Also, for this application
to be processed, the information that you provide on the form below must be identical to what you
stated on your enrolment form.
* - denotes a required field.
Your personal details
Your contact details
Your course & campus details
Tax File Number (TFN)
Depending on your citizenship status, some documentation is required to verify your details.
- Australian citizens please upload a copy of your Australian Passport, Australian Birth Certificate, or Australian Citizenship Certificate.
- New Zealand citizens please a upload copy of your New Zealand Passport and International Movement Record (available from www.border.gov.au)
- For Humanitarian Visa holders please upload a copy of your passport, visas and any other documentation that supports your FEE-HELP entitlement.
- As you have not supplied your TFN please provide a copy of your Certificate of application
Please merge requested documents into one PDF file and upload below.
Terms and Conditions