Request for FEE-HELP assistance
Before completing this form, you must read the FEE-HELP information booklet,
available each year from your higher education provider.
A copy of this booklet can also be downloaded from
- complete this form if you are requesting FEE-HELP
assistance for some or all of your tuition fees for your unit(s) of study;
- ensure that you complete each question that is
relevant to you, including ticking the relevant boxes. Your form will not
be valid unless each question is completed correctly; and
- submit the completed form on or before the census date for
your unit(s) of study. Print a copy of the form for your records. Note that your
provider may set an earlier date for the submission of this form -
check with your provider.
IMPORTANT: this form is valid for the whole course of study unless you cancel your request for FEE-HELP in writing to your provider.
However, you will be entitled to FEE-HELP for a particular unit only if you remain eligible and have sufficient FEE-HELP balance and you must advise your
higher education provider if you do not have sufficient FEE-HELP balance to cover tuition fees.
To apply for FEE-HELP you must be enrolled in an approved course. These approved courses are:
- Associate Degree in Commerce & Business (ADCB)
- Diploma of Arts & Communication (DAC)
- Diploma of Commerce (DC)
- Diploma of Design (DDS)
- Diploma of Engineering (DE)
- Diploma of Hotel Management (DH)
- Diploma of Health Care (DHC)
- Diploma of Health Sciences (DHS)
- Diploma of Information Technology (DI)
- Diploma of Criminology & Criminal Justice (DJ)
- Diploma of Science (DS)
- Diploma of Social & Psychological Science (DSP)
- Cross Institutional Study (XINT)
Please click here to apply for FEE HELP.